“All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent” - Thomas Jefferson
It’s such a crucial time . . . .You are concerned . . . but you haven’t done political volunteering before . . . and you may not have much time . . . Here are 12 EASY WAYS to pitch in!!
- Make sure that you are registered to vote and your registration information is correct! Go to the COLORADO Secretary of State website and check your registration by following the instructions.
- Encourage Your Friends and Neighbors to register to vote.
- Attend our monthly meeting.
- Take founding principles classes in person or online.
- Place a yard sign in your yard or a poster in your window – and persuade others to do so. Yard signs are often the only affordable advertising for candidates – help these folks out by helping them get their name out!
- Volunteer to walk with or for a candidate.
- Hold a neighborhood coffee or ice cream social for a candidate – effective for both apartments and neighborhoods – try a meet and greet for your block or a candidate fund-raiser social for Republicans in your neighborhood. The Candidate’s Campaign or your District Captain can give you tips.
- Work a couple of hours at the Phone Bank – You can do this from home. Just contact the Candidate’s Campaign or your District Captain to get set up.
- Distribute literature for a couple of blocks – contact Candidate’s Campaign or your District Captain—lots of help will be needed distributing literature in September.
- Join the True The Vote– work a few hours from home and help ensure election integrity. True The Vote will provide you with free training.
- VOTE THE ENTIRE REPUBLICAN TICKET – We need our entire team if we are going to turn this country around!
- DONATE – to your local candidate or to Longmont Republican Women – $25 to a candidate or $5 a month to Longmont Republican Women will go a long way to help.