The LRW uses its resources to:
- Promote an informed public through political education and activity;
- Increase the effectiveness of women in the cause of good government;
- Facilitate cooperation among the national, state and club organizations;
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and promote its principles and candidates in all elections, including non-partisan elections; and,
- Support Republican objectives and policies and work for the election of Republican nominees.
In working toward these objectives, the LRW concentrates its efforts in the areas of educating, communicating, recruiting, campaigning, fundraising, training and legislative action.
We welcome your participation!
To donate money please send us a check made out to LRW to
PO Box 931
Longmont, CO 80502